Last Updated on October 24, 2020
BPS Protective Services K-9 Inc. (Facebook/Website) is the largest security K-9 company in Western Canada. We are looking for energetic, reliable and self-motivated people to become a member of our team.
– MUST have Valid Security Guard License issued by the Alberta Solicitor General.
– Must be 18 years of age or older.
– Have a clean criminal record.
– Must speak, read and write fluent English.
– Must be willing and able to keep up to the physical demands of the job.
– Must have a valid drivers license with 3 years of driving experience and a clean driver's abstract.
– Must have insurance in your name for the last 3 years with NO at fault accident claims
– Security experience.
– Able to work weekends and night shifts.
Candidate must be skilled in the following:
– React appropriately in stressful situations
– Ability to follow proper BPS protocol and procedures.
– Skilled in proper report writing and note taking as this is a big part of Security.
– Knowledge of the Criminal Code of Canada.
– Able to work independently and in a team environment.
When applying please include your availability, security experience and any information that you believe would be important to note for your position with us. Please email your resume to.