Last Updated on October 28, 2020
We have now posted our third video to our new YouTube channel. This video deals specifically with “How To Renew Your Ontario Security Guard Licence”.
If you have an idea for a video please let us know.
How To Renew Your Ontario Security Guard Licence
You can renew your licence either via the mail or online whichever is easier for you. You will need the following information to renew your licence:
- Your Ontario Testing Completion (TCN) or Licence Number
- Expiry date of your current licence
- Note: A new photo must be submitted every six years
- Copies of 2 pieces of valid (non-expired) identification
- Compete a declaration of convictions and outstanding charges
- Consent to release of information to allow for confirmation of provided information
The form to print & mail in along with the appropriate fee is available online.
You may also apply online thru ServiceOntario.
Please note that it is illegal to continue to work without a valid license.